Adult Day Programs
Community Integration Services
Day programs provide adults with intellectual and/or physical disabilities the opportunity to spend their days in a safe environment that opens them up to new experiences and community interaction.
Program participants will acquire, retain, or improve on their skills to:
- Reside in a community-based setting
- Participate in community activities and utilize community resources
- Secure and maintain employment
- Engage in meaningful activities as defined by their circle of support
Community-Based Day Program
Our community-based services provide individuals with the opportunity to take part in activities in an integrated, social setting with members of the community.
- Job exploration and skills enhancement
- Development of daily life skills
- Community interactions that help individuals attain personal success and gain pride, dignity, and independence.