Adult Day Programs
Community Integration Services
Day programs provide adults with intellectual and/or physical disabilities the opportunity to spend their days in a safe environment that opens them up to new experiences and community interaction.
Program participants will acquire, retain, or improve on their skills to:
- Reside in a community-based setting
- Participate in community activities and utilize community resources
- Secure and maintain employment
- Engage in meaningful activities as defined by their circle of support
Facility- Based Day Program
Our facility-based activities provide training in personal care and skills necessary for vocational activities in areas that are of interest to the individual. As required by the state of Tennessee, our facility-based services are provided in a licensed day habilitation facility.
- Developmental Services – Training in developing and maintaining life skills
- Vocational Services – Training in self-help, socialization, work ethics, and adaptive skills necessary to obtain and maintain employment
- Connecting individuals with employment opportunities in the community
Community-Based Day Program
Our community-based services provide individuals with the opportunity to take part in activities in an integrated, social setting with members of the community.
- Job exploration and skills enhancement
- Development of daily life skills
- Community interactions that help individuals attain personal success and gain pride, dignity, and independence.